skip to main | skip to sidebar

A Journey in Truth

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

I have an adaptor that lets me use a usb keyboard with my phone. So I can just carry a small keyboard and my phone, but I did not want the keyboard to get damaged so I made a simple case for it out of leather that I had laying around.
Posted by Squiggitt at 8:53 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Links

  • Random words jumbled together
  • Squiggitt photography

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (16)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ▼  June (1)
      • I have an adaptor that lets me use a usb keyboar...
    • ►  May (11)
  • ►  2011 (17)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2010 (4)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2009 (23)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (15)
    • ►  April (3)
  • ►  2008 (7)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  May (5)
  • ►  2007 (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2006 (21)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (3)

About Me

Squiggitt
View my complete profile