skip to main | skip to sidebar

A Journey in Truth

Thursday, May 24, 2012

My friend wanted a fun journal that they could keep using, so I made a removable cover for the a regular sketchbook.
Posted by Squiggitt at 7:32 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Links

  • Random words jumbled together
  • Squiggitt photography

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (16)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ▼  May (11)
      • A while ago I was doing perspective drawings of...
      • I have also learned to Crochet recently as well. I...
      • One of my friends really likes Power Puff Girls. S...
      • I have a tribal flute from Cambodia that a friend ...
      • For the Media company I work with was having a sum...
      • This I made out of scrap wire a while ago, it has ...
      • I had done a random sketch of a penguin and before...
      • Black and White buddies
      • I have wanted to make a coin ring traditionally ma...
      • My friend wanted a fun journal that they could kee...
      • It has been a long time since I have posted, I hav...
  • ►  2011 (17)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2010 (4)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2009 (23)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (15)
    • ►  April (3)
  • ►  2008 (7)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  May (5)
  • ►  2007 (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2006 (21)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (3)

About Me

Squiggitt
View my complete profile