skip to main | skip to sidebar

A Journey in Truth

Saturday, July 02, 2011

Ink


I was looking back at some photos that I had edited and remembered this style, I then thought it would be fun to use ink to draw it. I like the fact that there is no grey, just pure black and white.
Posted by Squiggitt at 4:45 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Links

  • Random words jumbled together
  • Squiggitt photography

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (16)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (11)
  • ▼  2011 (17)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ▼  July (3)
      • Style
      • Computer case
      • Ink
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2010 (4)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2009 (23)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (15)
    • ►  April (3)
  • ►  2008 (7)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  May (5)
  • ►  2007 (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2006 (21)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (3)

About Me

Squiggitt
View my complete profile