skip to main | skip to sidebar

A Journey in Truth

Tuesday, May 25, 2010





This is a journal that I made for a friend. Leather cover, aged pages, and a bead for closer.
Posted by Squiggitt at 11:11 AM

2 comments:

Naiya said...

I hope your friend appreciates such a kind gesture. Pretty amazing!

7:12 PM
Squiggitt said...

I hope they do as well.

3:44 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Links

  • Random words jumbled together
  • Squiggitt photography

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (16)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (11)
  • ►  2011 (17)
    • ►  October (1)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (3)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2010 (4)
    • ▼  May (2)
      • No title
      • This was a random doodle in my sketchbook that I s...
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2009 (23)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (15)
    • ►  April (3)
  • ►  2008 (7)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  May (5)
  • ►  2007 (2)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  March (1)
  • ►  2006 (21)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (3)

About Me

Squiggitt
View my complete profile