hey friend, just saw chad n nic n hear good things about ya, love the art, how are u? I'm on my new mac!!
Hey Travis, nice art there, it looks like you aint it? HAHA XP
OH yea this is Jacky Teh of 412 btw
I ended up doing a couple more, but do to my hard drive crashing I lost the final copies. I just have partial ones. Maybe will finish them again one of these days.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
hey friend, just saw chad n nic n hear good things about ya, love the art, how are u? I'm on my new mac!!
Hey Travis, nice art there, it looks like you aint it? HAHA XP
OH yea this is Jacky Teh of 412 btw
I ended up doing a couple more, but do to my hard drive crashing I lost the final copies. I just have partial ones. Maybe will finish them again one of these days.
Post a Comment